Friday, March 18, 2011

What is a good safety school for someone with a 3.3 gpa?


What is a good safety school for someone with a 3.3 gpa?
I live in Philadelphia, and I have a 3.3 GPA, half-way thru my junior year. I haven't taken my SATs yet; however I am signed up to take them. I'd rather not travel too far west or south for my safety school, but it doesn't necessarily have to be a college in Pennsylvania, either. I would REALLY REALLY rather not have to apply to a community college, even if it's as my safety school, so please, if at all possible, don't suggest that I apply there. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
Other - Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
My GPA was about yours when I graduated from high school. I didn't take the SAT but my ACT score was a 29. I just kinda goofed around in classes. I am at The University of Arizona right now so I would say you have a good chance of getting in any public school. Don't worry either I'm on a full-ride scholarship too so just make sure you do extra curricular things and you will be fine.

Popular Posts