Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Important Question About 2014?


Important Question About 2014?
I have a dream of meeting Shaun White. A huge dream! I have wanted to meet him since the 2006 Olympics when I was only 12. I am currently 16 (turning 17) and a junior in high school in Pennsylvania, USA. I am planning on either going to the Dew Tour, Winter X Games, or 2014 Sochi Olympics. I would rather go to the Olympics, since it might be his last run in the Olympics. Anyway, I had a couple of questions about the Olympics coming up in Sochi… 1. When can you start buying event tickets?? I want to buy them as soon as possible to get closer seats and so I make sure I have them. 2. Roughly how much would a round trip plane ticket cost? I would probably be flying out from Washington D.C., Philadelphia, or Baltimore. 3. Roughly how much would a hotel cost for each day? 4. I saw the Men’s Halfpipe event ticket cost $150 for the A Level, would it be roughly the same in Sochi? 5. Do the people who work at the Olympics know English? (I’m learning Russian anyway, but I’m still a beginner.)
Olympics - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
1. $500 2. $1500 3. $50 4. No 5. Yes

Popular Posts