Sunday, March 20, 2011

I need help finding a job can anybody help me?


I need help finding a job can anybody help me?
I'm from Philadelphia PA I just completed school in welding and Advance welding which is pipe welding and the only experience I got is working as a welder helper for 6 months I'm thinking about moving to houston or dallas texas i know it warmer than Pennsylvania and cheaper but im not sure what should i do about finding a job? and is a lot of welding jobs in texas areas?
Other - Careers & Employment - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I know Houston and pipeline well. Welders are hard to come by. The pipe welding regulations are very strict, it must pass xray mostly and fillet welds NDT. They expect a one shot, so it would probably be best to keep carrying on helping and practicing until your ready to weld on pipe that can kill people. Lots of these welders travel since pipelines spread for miles and miles. I would take a shot at the refineries, there are tons in Houston. I'm sure there is welding going on everyday. Chevron, BP, Marathon, Valero, etc... try em all. Also look at the big contractors, since most of those companies will source out welding to contractors.


2
You could consider a work from home jobs. With this, all you need is your computer. No resume, No experience, No permit. They are free to join. Here is a great idea: Make a free blog at blogger about something you are good at or truly interested in, and than put adsense on it, bring people to your blog, each time your ads get clicked you'll earn money. I can assure that you will love working on it. If you want more info let me know OR visit http://www.make-money-blogging.biz


3
I have been working from home for 4 1/2 years. It is great to be able to set my own hours and work days, but is still work. If you are serious, send me an email: wahopportunities1@gmail.com I can help you get started and give you any advice I can through email (obviously for free

Popular Posts