Monday, January 10, 2011

What shoud I do with my summer?


What shoud I do with my summer?
I am a senior in high school and I have no idea what to do with my summer? Are there any ideas out there? My parents won't want me to be gone for too long maybe like 4 weeks or too far.... I live near Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Anyway I'm not too outdoorsy so no like camping or hiking things other than that I'm open to anything!! Thanx!
Other - Education - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I always thought working on a cruise ship for the summer would be exciting. It's good you're thinking about what to do. The years WILL get away from you in a hurry, and the chance to live freely will evaporate. Whatever you do commit to it and make it great. Try to get out of the country if you can.


2
if you wanted to work for some money, you could go to the delaware beach shore: rehobeth and work at like funland and boardwalks its super fun plus u are by the beach and earn money

Popular Posts