Thursday, December 2, 2010

Anyone in Pennsylvania near Philadelphia have a telescope I can have?


Anyone in Pennsylvania near Philadelphia have a telescope I can have?
It's for a school project for my child and we just can't afford one right now.. Anyone have an old one we can use for her class? Thanks..I will try craig list...any help is greatly appreciated because I think I got myself in over my head here.. I promised a class of 15 handicapped children I would get them a telescope then got hurt and now I can't deliver but I'm not beat yet.. Like I said thanks.
Philadelphia - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
You might want to try www.craigslist.org.People are always giving away things on that site. You can also post a wanted ad for free.


2
You can make your own --- go to the lending library. And Corning Glass Center in Corning, New York will donate the lenses, they did it for me when I built one as a kid.


3
You may also want to try the freecycle groups (find a group: www.freecycle.org). There are groups in Philly and also in the surrounding counties. Good luck!

Popular Posts