Monday, February 14, 2011

I want to be a photographer, what college is right for me?


I want to be a photographer, what college is right for me?
I'd really like to go into Photography and preferably a minor in Communications or video. I've gotten accepted into Corcoran School of Art & Design, but that's way too expensive for me, and I don't want to live my life in debt. I live Pennsylvania right now, close to Philadelphia. And I'm looking to get away from the area. I guess what I'm looking for is a reputable, inexpensive college that has my major/minor, and a decent social life (not really into the greek life), Someone please give me suggestions!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
i think you could look up the NYC UNIVERSITIES iN THE MEANTIME VISIT THE bbc photos section,its amazing!

Popular Posts