Sunday, February 6, 2011

Info for my flight to california this summer ?


Info for my flight to california this summer ?
Hi I would like to know what the price range for a ticket to California this summer would be. I'm going to be staying in Santa Cruz so my ending flight needs to be close to there. I live closest to the Philadelphia airport in Pennsylvania. I'm 14 and flying alone. I want to leave around the 25th of June. That date is a bit flexible but I have school till probably around the 20th. What will my price range be? Do you need any other information?
Air Travel - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Right now, without knowing when you plan to go back, your looking at around 350 round trip, though if you keep looking, you may be able to find a deal around 300 if your lucky.

Popular Posts