Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Which college could I attend? (Philadelphia and surrounding area schools)?


Which college could I attend? (Philadelphia and surrounding area schools)?
I already applied to Temple University for Psychology, and I'm 95% sure I will be accepted and its my first choice. However I need a back up school, or several. I dont like small schools, such as Lasalle. Its too small for me.What is a nice school with a nice campus? I dont want to be too far from where I live, which is about 15min from Temple by car. My grades and SATs are good, 3.8 gpa. Anywhere up to two hours from here. New jersey and around pennsylvania. I just dont know which schools are nice because I only visited Temple from around here.
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Villanova, the university of scranton, the college of new jersey, Drew University, Rutgers, Penn State


2
I don't know how far these are from you, but they are nice, and could be back-up schools: Bucknell Dickinson Gettysburg (may be a bit small though) Franklin & Marshall Muhlenberg Villanova


3
Villanova, Haverford, Swarthmore, Drexel, St. Joseph's Lehigh, (all in PA) Rutgers, Princeton, Saint Peter's College, (in NJ)

Popular Posts